VP of Clinical Services Germany
My client, a growing mid-size pharmaceutical services company is currently growing their activities therefore looking for a VP of Clinical Services to join one of their office in Ulm Area, Germany and manage full service Clinical CRO division.
- Responsible for all operational and strategic aspects of the design and implementation of clinical trial services, overall client satisfaction and divisional profitability
- Supervise and develop 6 Departmental Heads to assure high quality Service delivery.
- Leading, guiding and inspiring approx. 80 employees, through your Clinical Services
- team (Clinical Conduct and Medical Services in our Phase I CPU, Clinical Laboratory,
- Project Management, Data Management, Biostatistics, Medical Writing,
- Regulatory Affairs and Monitoring Services)
- Supervise ongoing projects and assure their performance with respect to quality
- standards (SOPs, ICH-GCP), contract and timelines
- Responsible for the divisional P&L, with oversight of the clinical program budget
- across the portfolio
- Providing active support and participation in client acquisition and contracting in
- close collaboration with Business Development and the other divisional leaders.
- Assure a continuous communication between the project team and client for an
- effective study performance, respecting administrative and regulatory authority matters, ensuring client satisfaction
- Further development and improvement of the divisional organization including
- structure, processes and systems with the objective of process efficiency, quality
- enhancement and margin optimization
- Fostering an environment supporting innovation and smart risk-taking in Clinical
- Services to help the division continuously evolve and improve.
- PhD or equivalent in Life Sciences (medicine or healthcare discipline preferred)
- 15+ years of experience in Clinical Development, particularly in Early Development,
- preferably in both Pharma and CRO, with at least 10 years of project and/or line
- management experience in a Clinical CRO
- Knowledge and experience in planning, conducting and reporting of clinical trials,
- including practical experiences in Project Management, Clinical Operations and at
- least a solid understanding of Data Management, Biostatistics and Pharmacovigilance.
- Experience of leading a large operational team and effecting change
- Strong financial acumen with a solid understanding of proposal and contract generation, operational and margin growth and budget management
- Proven track record of succeeded business growth
- Leadership and hands-on management, influencing skills, high personal initiative
- and team spirit, commitment, and accountability
- Distinct organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent English skills oral and written, and at least a basic understanding of German.
Please send your appliation to firstname.lastname@example.org