Senior Global Project Manager- Biologics
My client is an innovating, dynamic and growing international pharmaceutical company currently expanding their global project management team in Switzerland, Vaud Canton.
Due to this growth my client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to provide day-to-day project management leadership to global drug development project teams in the innovation and pharmaceutical strategy group.
- Work closely with the Head Project Management and Global Program Leaders to establish and maintain project plans and budgets, organize and lead project team meetings, foster communication and coordinate between functional groups, ensuring adequate resourcing to meet goals, identifying risks and mitigations and providing updates on project status to project team leaders to ensure the timely supply of quality products to their patients.
- Create and maintain integrated product development plans that reflect core objectives, minimize risk, and deliver results.
- Manage global, cross-functional, complex drug development project teams/sub-teams and provides advanced project management support, including action item tracking, organization and communication of materials
- Organise interdepartmental activities to ensure completion of assigned projects within scope, on schedule and within budget constraints
- Identify, monitor, and analyse business project risks and prepares project planning contingency scenarios.
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of project milestones and deliverables
- Prepare project updates for governance meetings and clearly communicates status in written documents and presentations
- Ensure documentation of, and access to, key project documents, presentations and data
- Assume full responsibility for managing specific aspects of the project as designated by team leadership.
- BA/BS is required; advanced degree (MBA) is a plus
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in experience in a Biopharma or Biotech environment with at least 7 years of experience in Project Management
- Self-directed, process oriented and able to work well in a team environment
- Thorough understanding of the drug development processes
- Hands-on expertise with project management tools (e.g. Planisware)
- Good understanding of financial and resource planning systems and processes and ability to coordinate project level budget/resource estimates and manage actuals vs. plan
- PMP certification would be an advantage
- Fluent in English is a must
Please find send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org