Senior Expert Drug Design
My client is an innovating, dynamic and growing international pharmaceutical company currently expanding their team in Switzerland, Vaud Canton. Due to this growth my client is looking for Senior Expert Drug Design to contribute for the design and evaluation of future oral and topical drug.
- Contributes to the implementation of the future Drug Design strategy axes and ensure the strategy for outsourcing choices (CRO, university,..) that best correspond to strategic choices.
- Participates to the evaluation and prioritization of projects
- Ensures the implementation of partnerships and technological solutions
- Leads to the design and evaluation of innovative molecules for future drug candidates in collaboration with CROs, for oral and topical projects.
- Leads collaboration with CRO partners for all design components of future drug candidates for portfolio projects.
- Ensures to maximizing the value proposition of Research and Development projects.
- Contributes to maintain an innovative and competitive research project portfolio
- Contributes to the management of the global research budget of SIG Rx.
- Contributes to the visibility of the company at international level (conferences, collaborations, KOL etc. …).
- PhD in Organic Chemistry or PhD in Medicinal Chemistry with minimum 10 years experience in Drug Design
- Strong knowledge in biology, pharmacokinetics, silico modelling techniques, the drug discovery process and team management.
- You have demonstrated an experience of innovation and significant achievement in the field of Drug Design as well as in the field of systemic, oral or injectable medicines.
- You have conducted collaborative research programs with external partners.
- You have good knowledge of fields biology/therapy areas and pathologies.
- You have good knowledge of the development processes and early clinical development in particular
- Excellent teaching and presentation skills are expected, as well as an excellent leadership capacity with a multicultural and multidisciplinary team.
- You have gained international recognition for your work (conferences, publications, patents).
- You speak and write English fluently.
For more details, please contact Marine Dollat at firstname.lastname@example.org