Program Manager – Drug Development
My client is an innovating, dynamic and growing international pharmaceutical company currently
expanding their regulatory team in Switzerland, Vaud Canton.
Due to this growth my client is looking for a Program Manager (drug development) to provide day-to-day project management leadership to global drug development project teams. He/she will maintain project plans and budgets, organize and lead project team meetings to meet goals.
- Bring strong expertise product development plans
- Coordinates global, cross-functional, complex drug development project teams and provides advanced project management support, including action item tracking, organization and communication of materials.
- Organizes interdepartmental activities to ensure completion of assigned projects within scope, on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Identifies, monitors, and analyzes business project risks and prepares project planning contingency scenarios.
- Ensures accurate tracking and reporting of project milestones and deliverables
- Identifies and communicates resource constraints to senior management.
- Prepares project updates for governance meetings and clearly communicates status in written documents and presentations.
- Ensures documentation of, and access to, key project documents, presentations and data.
- Assumes full responsibility for managing specific aspects of the project as designated by team leadership
- Bachelor or PhD degree (MBA)
- At least ten years of relevant experience in experience in a Biopharma or Biotech environment with and seven years in a similar position in Project Management
- Thorough understanding of the drug development processes
- Hands-on expertise with project management tools
- Good understanding of financial and resource planning systems and processes and ability to coordinate project level budget/resource estimates and manage actuals vs. plan
- Good communication
- Fluent in English
For more details, please contact Marine Dollat at firstname.lastname@example.org