Head of Global Regulatory Affairs Skin Care/Cosmetics
My client is an innovating, dynamic and growing international pharmaceutical and healthcare company currently expanding their Global Regulatory Affairs team in Switzerland, Vaud Canton.
Due to this growth my client is looking for a Head of Global Regulatory Affairs with experience working on Skin Care/Cosmetics Products at global level including US and ASIAN market.
- Ensure that regulatory strategy follows local and international regulatory requirements for skin care products and OTC products
- Represent the company in Health Authorities ‘meetings
- Lead and Manage a Regulatory Affairs team
- Ensure professional development of individuals
- Act as Global regulatory representative
- Act as deputy RA Head upon request
- Coordinate the writing and update of dossiers according to the current regulation
- Bring strong expertise in regulatory affairs on cosmetics
- Lifescience Degree, Master or any equivalent advanced scientific degree in a related technical field.
- Minimum 10 to 15 years of Experience in global Regulatory Affairs with strong experience in the Consumer Care environment (Skin Care/Cosmetics).
- Leadership, direct management, mature interpersonal, communication and organizational skills, direct and mobilize team around common goals and objectives, manage through efficient delegation, encourage and support individual’s development
- Strong knowledge of the pharmaceutical & cosmetic industry, including solid knowledge of all associated global RA regulations.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org