Global Strategic Marketing Manager-Oncology
My client is an innovating, dynamic and niche international biopharma company currently expanding their business development and commercial department.
Due to this growth my client is looking for a Global Marketing Strategic Manager with strong Oncology experience and pre-launch to join them in Lausanne area.
- Responsible for building and integrating the Marketing strategy of oncology products into the company’s portfolio development plan in accordance with the company objectives.
- Gather and analyse market insights covering key global markets.
- Key contributor to the creation of market-driven products & disease area strategies, creating and refining target out-licensing profiles
- Liaise with the communication team to identify communication needs and channels, creating opportunities to develop product awareness within target audiences
- Support the licensing team with assessment of business opportunity for new products with Market Intelligence team
- Build and implement advocacy plans in collaboration with Medical team
- Optimize Target Product Profile (TPP) development, with clearly differentiated competitive advantage and value proposition ensuring consistency with TOP
- Establish strong and productive relationship with key stakeholders and other team members
- Work closely with agencies and Clinical Operations to speed up enrolment, increase visibility, and secure optimal enrolment and retention of on-going trials, designing and implementing recruitment campaigns to engage both investigators and patients.
- Bachelor’s degree, in scientific or business discipline
- Minimum 7-8 years experience in marketing in a large or mid-sized pharmaceutical company
- In-line brand marketing experience in Oncology
- Broad commercial experience including pre-launch
- International experience, including US and Europe
- Experience in leading and motivating agency partners to deliver high impact marketing and market shaping initiatives
- Experience and knowledge of a broad base of external customers including patients, prescribers, payers, providers
- Thorough understanding of product positioning, product plan and brand development processes and necessary commercial touch points
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org