Global Strategic Marketing Manager Oncology
My client is an innovating, dynamic and niche international biopharma company currently expanding their business development and commercial department.
Due to this growth my client is looking for a Global Marketing Strategic Manager with strong Oncology experience and pre-launch to join them in Lausanne area.
- Responsible for building and integrating the Marketing strategy of oncology products into the company’s portfolio development plan in accordance with the company objectives.
- Gather and analyse market insights covering key global markets.
- Key contributor to the creation of market-driven products & disease area strategies, creating and refining target out-licensing profiles
- Liaise with the communication team to identify communication needs and channels, creating opportunities to develop product awareness within target audiences
- Support the licensing team with assessment of business opportunity for new products with Market Intelligence team
- Build and implement advocacy plans in collaboration with Medical team
- Optimize Target Product Profile (TPP) development, with clearly differentiated competitive advantage and value proposition ensuring consistency with TOP
- Establish strong and productive relationship with key stakeholders and other team members
- Work closely with agencies and Clinical Operations to speed up enrolment, increase visibility, and secure optimal enrolment and retention of on-going trials, designing and implementing recruitment campaigns to engage both investigators and patients.
- Bachelor’s degree, in scientific or business discipline
- Minimum 7-8 years experience in marketing in a large or mid-sized pharmaceutical company
- In-line brand marketing experience in Oncology
- Broad commercial experience including pre-launch
- International experience, including US and Europe
- Experience in leading and motivating agency partners to deliver high impact marketing and market shaping initiatives
- Experience and knowledge of a broad base of external customers including patients, prescribers, payers, providers
- Thorough understanding of product positioning, product plan and brand development processes and necessary commercial touch points
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org