Global RA Senior Manager
My client is an innovating, dynamic and growing international pharmaceutical company currently
expanding their regulatory team in Switzerland, Vaud Canton.
Due to this growth my client is looking for a Global RA Senior Manager to manage a team and ensure best regulatory strategy in compliance with local and international regulatory requirements for OTC drugs and more generally consumer products
- Act as Global regulatory representative of OTC products Franchise Committee
- Ensure best regulatory strategy in compliance with requirements
- Represent the company in Health Authorities‘ meetings
- Act as deputy RA Head upon request
- Coordinate the writing and update of dossiers according to the current Regulation
- Ensure regulatory intelligence and initiate modifications of formulations when needed
- Work closely with different departments (marketing, safety, toxicology, BD,..)
- Work closely with external partner
- PhD or Master in Science or equivalent with minimum 7 year experience in a similar position.
- Strong experience in global Regulatory Affairs in the Consumer Care environment (OTC drugs/Cosmetics/Medical devices)
- Strong experience with external partner
- Strong experience in team management
- Fluent in English
- Mature interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
For more details, please contact Marine Dollat at email@example.com