Global RA Head
My client is an innovating, dynamic and growing international pharmaceutical company currently
expanding their regulatory team in Switzerland, Vaud Canton.
Due to this growth my client is looking for a Global RA Head to manage a team and ensure best regulatory strategy in compliance with local and international regulatory requirements for OTC drugs and more generally consumer products
- Management of RA submisssion-team and set priorities according business needs and managerial considerations
- Act as Global regulatory representative Franchise Committee
- Ensure best regulatory strategy in compliance with requirements
- Represent the company in Health Authorities‘ meetings
- Ensure professional development of individuals
- Act as deputy RA Head upon request
- Coordinate the writing and update of dossiers according to the current Regulation
- Ensure regulatory intelligence and initiate modifications of formulations when needed
- Bring strong expertise in regulatory affairs on cosmetics (EU regulation 1223/2009 but not limited )
- Work closely with different departments (marketing, safety, toxicology, BD,..)
- Work closely with external partner
- PhD or Master in Science or equivalent with minimum 15 year experience in a similar position.
- Prior experience in global Regulatory Affairs including few years in the Consumer Care environment (OTC drugs/Cosmetics/Medical devices).
- Knowledge and management record of frontier products category.
- Strong experience in management of a big blockbuster brand across international US and Asia (japan/Korea)
- Strong experience in team management
- Strong leadership
- Fluent in English
- Mature interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
For more details, please contact Marine Dollat at firstname.lastname@example.org