My client is an innovating, dynamic and growing international medical device company currently expanding their clinical team in Switzerland, Geneva area.
Due to this growth my client is looking for a clinical Project Manager who will be in charge of implementing clinical studies to ensure compliance with the European Medical Device Regulation and its recent updates .
- Manage and successfully completion of clinical research operations in clinical studies
- Ensure that clinical studies are conducted in accordance with local regulations, GCP regulations, and internal SOPs,
- Work closely with external partner (ie CROs)
- Manage CROs and ensure adherence to scope of work within timelines and budget
- Oversee high quality documentation (ie from study protocol to Clinical Study Report) throughout the clinical study is available
- Management of clinical study budgets including site agreements/budget
- Risk management handling
- Establish co-monitoring visit to ensure monitor performance meets expectation
- Ensure that all relevant documents are properly archived in the TMF during the study
- Minimum B.Sc. degree in relevant scientific discipline e.g. Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacy, Biological Sciences or Related Pharmaceutical Science
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in clinical operations (from startup to close-out); project management skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Quick learner to be autonomous quickly
- Fluent in English and French
For more details, please contact Marine Dollat at firstname.lastname@example.org