My client is an innovating, dynamic and niche international biopharma company currently expanding their clinical team.
Due to this growth my client is looking for a Biosample Coordinator join them in Lausanne area to manage the operations and logistics necessary to execute the testing, analysis, and storage of biological samples for clinical trials and translational projects in compliance with relevant regulations.
- Work in matrix organization in close collaboration with the Clinical Operations team and Translational Medicine functions to manage sample tracking, receiving, and storage processes for clinical and translational projects.
- Support clinical study activities in the preparation and review of study-related documents (such as ICF, CRF, laboratory manual, DTS, etc.).
- Interface with laboratory personnel, sample processing vendors, and other vendors as needed to ensure proper shipment of samples, respond to issues as needed, and to ensure study objectives are met.
- May contribute to the assessment of site and lab feasibility for biological sample collection, handling and storage.
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of a biorepository database for human and non-human biological samples.
- Ensure biosample process consistency across clinical studies within their respective projects and manage sample logistics from patient to data, in compliance with GXPs.
- Participates in process improvement projects (SOPs, work instructions, training materials) in collaboration with QA and clinical study teams.
- Forecasts the biosample operational costs and review contracts and invoices.
- Degree in life sciences
- Strong knowledge and good understanding of clinical trials and translational medicine in biomedical research.
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience working in teams managing clinical studies.
- Proven experience working with clinical biosample logistics and operations.
- Knowledge of GCP, GCLP and ICH guidelines, and animal welfare regulations (training can be done after recruitment).
- Excellent IT and analytical skills. Experience with sample management systems and procedures is a plus.
- Fluent in English
Please send your application to email@example.com