Regulatory Affairs Manager – Cosmetics
My client is an innovating, dynamic and growing international consumer care company currently expanding their global clinical team in Switzerland, Vaud Canton.
Due to this growth my client is looking for a Senior Cosmetics RA Manager to plan and manage overall regulatory affairs strategy.
You will contribute to the global coordination of cosmetics for regulatory aspects for worldwide registration
Duties and Responsibilities
• Setting up the regulatory strategy for projects under development
• Contribute to defend RA strategy in dedicated forum
• Cooperate with affiliates in order to perform a feasibility analysis of projects roll out WW based on regional/national regulations
• Coordinate the preparation and participate to meetings with Health Authorities/Notified Bodies if necessary
• Communication of project relevant RA information to Project Team and Department Heads
• Represent RA for cosmetics in global & cross functional meetings
• Provide regulatory support to ensure the content of dossier/PIF is compliant with relevant regulations and is sufficient for submission/notification
• Update PIF periodically or upon specific request
• Ensure regulatory support for new product launch
• Maintain and track RA activities databases
• Support the development of labelling and artworks for cosmetics
• Act as deputy RA Head upon request
• 7 years min. of prior experience in global Regulatory Affairs in the Consumer Care environment (OTC drugs/Cosmetics/Medical devices)
• Mature interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
Education and Training
• Master or any equivalent advanced scientific degree in a related technical field.
• Strong knowledge of the pharmaceutical & cosmetic industry, including solid knowledge of all associated global RA regulations.
Please send your CV to Jean de La Fournière : email@example.com