Senior HCP Marketing Manager Skin Care
My client is an innovating, dynamic and growing international pharmaceutical and consumer care company currently expanding their global Marketing team in Switzerland, Vaud Canton.
Due to this growth my client is looking for a Senior HCP Marketing Manager with good experience in communication with Healthcare care providers especially with skincare.
In this challenging and dynamic role, you will contribute to change the way the world thinks about skin health by leading the development of Global healthcare professional strategies.
You will play a key role to strengthen the understanding among healthcare professionals on what skincare products can do to improve the health of the skin of their patients/customers.
- Will lead the development of the Global HCP strategy, Global communication campaigns for healthcare professionals as well as scientific communication to be delivered to markets.
- Will provide expert scientific dermatology knowledge to develop new products as well as compelling science-based communication messages.
- Deliver knowledge with support and alignment of Medical Expert and Claim Coordinator (CM): Own the HCP section in the SWOT analysis and in the brand innovation strategy and implementation, deliver scientific rationale behind consumer concepts and Claims, Integrate and align scientific inputs from local markets
- Lead the development of the HCP strategy and toolkit (with the input of experts) : manage agencies from start to finish, Gather inputs from relevant stakeholders throughout the process, Perform toolkit deployment and train the local Medical affairs or local representatives, Organize scientific/medical expert meetings with the participation of Medical Expert and Claim manager
- Set up, leading and delivering scientific communication in partnership with CM and Medical Expert (posters, publications)
- Member of project team: Provide HCP inputs whenever required and represent Scientific and Medical voices in the project team. Coordinate cross functional alignment with local Medical Affairs, Global Clinical Operations, Medical Expert
- Lead and coach global brand manager(s); implement all people related processes (performance management, talent selection and development, compensation review etc.) to develop and reward direct reports
- Represent brand with HCPs during congresses, symposiums, etc.
- Nutritionist / Dermatologist / pharmacist background with master in Marketing
- More than 10 years experience in HCP marketing management in the FMCG/FMCH industry in cosmetics / dermatology and matrix organization at a local ,regional and global level
- Successful track record of working in a matrix organization and managing diverse teams.
- Thought leader in different lifecycles of brands (incl. ideation, launch and sales)
- Thought leader in turning medical concepts / stories & claims into HCP and consumer centric concepts and claims to help support business initiatives
- Thought leader in building strategies and assets to drive connectivity with target consumers via HCP influencers (from KOL to pharmacy assistant)
- Combination of consumer centric business acumen and scientific savviness
- Proficiency in English