My client is an innovating, dynamic and growing international pharmaceutical company currently expanding their team in Switzerland, Vaud Canton.
Due to this growth my client is looking for Senior Expert Scientist Toxicology to carry out the toxicology evaluation and data analysis activities required to identify and develop future candidates
Activities and Responsabilties :
– Participates in the definition and organization of the in vitro and in vivo toxicology evaluation activities in the Research phases, necessary to guarantee a portfolio of innovative, competitive projects aligned with the strategy
– Participates in defining and implementing the technological solutions needed to implement the toxicology evaluation strategy
– Lead safety evaluation activities (in vitro and in vivo safety profiling) and analyzes the data generated.
– Participates in the analysis of the safety profiles observed and defines the safety margins of the clinical candidates.
– Participates in project evaluation and prioritization activities
– Provides scouting, evaluation, and recommends opportunities for licensing and / or internalization of molecules and/or projects in the different phases of Research and Development.
– Contributes to the management of the global research budget
– Contributes to the execution of strategic collaborations of the Research Department
– Contributes to the visibility of the company at international level (conferences, collaborations, KOL etc …).
Expected qualifications :
– PhD in Toxicology (ERT or DABT).
– Academic training or acquired by the years in Research in the pharmaceutical industry and drug discovery
– Post-doctorate in an academic or industrial environment – preferably abroad
– Specialization in pharmacology, immunology or pharmacokinetics
– You have 5-10 years of expertise in academic or industrial research in the field of pharmacology and in vitro toxicology, in vivo, multi animal species associated with human health research. Experience in pathology would be an advantage, but it is not required.
– You have a successful experience conducting collaborative research programs with external partners.
– You have a proven track record of Multidisciplinary Team Leadership.
– You have a good knowledge of pharmacokinetics and early clinical development
– Excellent teaching and presentation skills are expected as well as an excellent ability to work in a multicultural team.
– You speak and write English fluently.