Senior Clinical Data Manager
My client is an innovating, dynamic and niche international biopharma company currently expanding their clinical development team.
Due to this growth my client is looking for a Senior Clinical Data Manager with strong Oncology experience to join them in Lausanne area.
Your main responsibilities:
- Define and manage Clinical Data Management timelines on multiple studies or programs
- Coordinate/perform CDM activities for assigned studies/programs, including eCRF design, EDC system set up, user acceptance testing, users training, database release, data review and query generation and data coding.
- Prepare data management plans, data validation plans and other study specific procedures and guidelines in compliance with standard processes and SOPs
- Minimum B.Sc. degree in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacy, Biological Sciences or Related Pharmaceutical Science
- Experience of 6 years minimum in clinical data management, with strong experience using major EDC systems
- Experience leading data management studies and teams to timely deliver quality databases that meet regulatory requirements
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of French an asset