Product Manager FR/GE
My client is an innovating, dynamic and growing international pharmaceutical and medical device currently looking for a Product Manager in Switzerland, Vaud Canton.
Despite its increasing growth, our client is a company with a human size and fast reactivity.
You will manage several products under the direction of the Marketing Manager
Your main missions:
• Oversee the marketing plan for the products you are responsible for; including the objectives, strategy and action plan to increase sales and market share
• Establish the planned marketing activities to promote your brands
- Realize monthly market and competitive analysis and define appropriate actions
- Ensure and manage the marketing budget for your products
• Develop for each promotion cycle: marketing campaigns & promotional material in French and German
- Train the sales representatives during the cycle meetings
• Ensure the launch of new products
• Work closely with the leader of the other department the Medical Director, the Quality & Regulatory Affairs Manager as well as the sales representatives
- Presence in the field: visit centers and hospitals, participate in congresses and local symposia
- University degree in Science with a post-graduate marketing qualification with at least three years’ experience in marketing, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry
- Sales experience is an asset
- You are able to set up a strategy, a marketing plan and work with all your partners both internally and externally to achieve your goals.
- Strong project management skills
- Fluent in French and German
For more details, please contact Marine Dollat at firstname.lastname@example.org