Medical Director Drug Development-Oncology
My client is a growing international pharmaceutical company based in the French part of Switzerland with ongoing growth.
Due to this growth, my client is looking for a Medical Director Drug Development to provide leadership and establishing strategy and implementing clinical drug efforts for oncology product Phase I to III.
- Lead oncology drug development for successful implementation and conduct of clinical trials including early phase investigations and registration trials
- Provide medical and scientific leadership for internal cross-functional team members for development of specific anti-neoplastic agents including discovery scientists, medical scientists, biostatisticians, pharmacokineticists, pharmacovigilance and study delivery
- Interact with global regulatory bodies including the FDA and EMA to accomplish tasks related to oncology product development and collaborates with internal regulatory experts and oversee the clinical research plans and sections for Investigational new Drug applications (INDs) and New Drug Applications (NDAs).
- Facilitate the development of key internal and external documents pertaining to product development including clinical study protocol, informed consents, CRFs, CSR, meeting abstracts and scientific journal publications
- Collaborate with external vendors such as CROs, external imaging and laboratory resources, as well as global pharmaceutical companies for successful implementation and conduct of early phase and registration global clinical studies
- Serve as a source for medical and scientific expertise in oncology for outlining design strategy and execution for anti-cancer drug development
- Liaise with discovery science to facilitate and further the development of investigational agents from a preclinical stage to clinical development
- Represents the company at key national and international medical and scientific meetings including participation in advisory boards with key opinion leaders
- Detect and analyzes emergent issues during clinical drug development and develops and implements mitigating strategies
- Works in partnership with medical affairs for successful launch of future antineoplastic agents
- Provide guidance for successful implementation and accomplishment of investigator initiated trials related to product development and life cycle management of a compound
Your profile :
- MD. degree
- At least 3 – 5 years of industry experience in oncology drug development
- Experience in leadership and establishing strategy and implementing clinical drug efforts for oncology products
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Oral and written proficiency in English
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org