IT Senior Project Manager
- Ensure that the agreed scope between parties is respected and under control.
- Control the system specifications and ensure they are consistent and prioritized (with the support of the business product owners).
- Supervise the quality assessments (integration tests, performance tests, UAT)
- Track in detail the projects deliverables and ensure that the service provider has fully completed his duties as stated in the contractual agreement.
- Define the budgets and track the project costs and variance vs. the agreed budget
- Contributes to and validate the contractual agreements
- Ensure a proper risk management and report a summary to the steering committee.
- Escalate on a timely manner to the Business Relationship Manager and IT senior managers the major issues
Skills required :
- At least 8 years of experience in IT project delivery
- Team management in agile and/or waterfall contexts
- Expert in tri-partite relationship management (Business/IT/provider)
- A good knowledge or demonstrable project implementations with the following technologies will be an advantage: Microsoft (O365), ServiceNow, corporate segment CMS
- Manage the direct relationship with the service providers and ensure their objectives are aligned
- Project management certifications a plus (PMP, PRINCE2)