IT Business Analyst & Delivery Manager
- A challenging role as Business Analyst & Process Manager within Records and Information Management
- As IT Business Analyst you will have the opportunity to achieve a deep understanding of various business goals and needs with respect to Records and Information Management, support them during Business Solution Concept phase and align these needs with various global Records & Information Management engineering teams globally
- You will review high-level design and test cases to ensure alignment to requirements
- You will have the opportunity to identify areas for improvement (in process / product / project / organization)
- Define possible solutions and implement the changes
- You will play an active role in testing (drive the testing process where needed, strongly collaborate with the testing team)
- Graduated with an IT diploma, you have at least 5 years of working experience as support IT specialist and a first experience in a managerial role, preferably in an international environment.
- You have an extensive knowledge on IT technologies and infrastructures.
- You have also excellent knowledge of Service Now
- At least, you are fluent in French and in English
- Committed and open minded, you interact well with people and are dedicated to our internal clients to maintain effective relationships.
- ITIL Qualified, Prince 2, PMP – PMI Project Management Professional Certification (or similar) would be an advantage