Head of Medical Training and Education
My client is an innovating, dynamic and growing international pharmaceutical company based in French part of Switzerland, Vaud Canton.
Due to this growth my client is looking for a Head of Medical Training and Education with a pharmaceutical experience.
• Member of Corporate Medical Affairs Department, working closely with Global Medical Leads, Marketing teams, PV, HR, Corporate communication as well as affiliates
• In addition, will work closely with external partners involved in various outsourced projects.
• Responsible for the creation and maintenance of the medical compendium, aimed at providing all medical internal stakeholders with consolidated and validated medical information on the comany’s prescription products at global and local levels of the company
• Medical compendium includes Medical information request (Medical Q&A) management and guaranty of the required interface with Pharmacovigilance department
• Responsible for the creation and development of a medical academy aimed at defining and executing the medical internal training strategy for medical affairs and Field force, providing trainers with adapted and updated training material, assessing trainers and Medical Science Liaison, in partnership with Professional relation unit.
• Planning, production and roll-out of educational tools for external targets.
• Recommend Global Learning and Development team on medical topics training for all company employees.
• Scientific degree (Pharmacist, Chemist, Biologist…)
• Pharma experience. A previous professional experience in education or training in a scientific or medical structure would be an asset.
Please send your CV to email@example.com