Head of DMPK
My client is an innovating, dynamic and growing international pharmaceutical company currently expanding their team in Switzerland, Vaud Canton.
Due to this growth my client is looking for a Head of Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics to join their Strategic Innovation department.
Head of DMPK
- Responsible for the strategy and drive of the global pharmacokinetic activities required for the optimization, selection and early clinical development of future systemic (oral, biological) and topical drug candidates
- Participate in the implementation of the Research Strategy in line with the overall strategy and implements the corresponding technological solutions
- Propose the strategy in DMPK in line with the global strategy and implements the corresponding technological solutions
- Contribute to the evaluation and prioritization of projects in the Research portfolio
- Define the needs, selects and maintains a pool of CRO partners to conduct the DMPK activities needed to implement the strategy
- Organize and lead interaction with CRO partners for all DMPK activities required for research and early clinical evaluation activities of oral, organic, and topical projects
- Organize and direct the DMPK activities needed to support preclinical safety studies and support the early clinical evaluation of oral, organic systemic projects and topical projects
- Organize and direct the DMPK collaborations and the modelling of the human pharmacokinetics necessary for an initial assessment in humans
- Ensure the identification, selection and management of strategic collaborations of the Research Department
- Contribute to the management of the global research budget
- Contribute to maximizing the value proposition of Research and Development projects
Your profile :
- PhD in Pharmacokinetics or in a specialty in related field such as metabolism, modelling, carriers etc.
- Minimum of 15 years of expertise in academic or industrial research in the field of in vitro and in vivo pharmacology associated with human health.
• Strong knowledge or experience of topical, oral and injectable pharmacokinetics in drug design projects
• Academic or experiential training in the drug discovery and development process
• Good knowledge of skin biology and dermatological pathologies as well as an excellent knowledge of development processes in the Pharmaceutical industry in general and early clinical development in particular.
• Fluent in English (Oral and Written)
For more details, please contact Marine Dollat at email@example.com