Head of Bioanalysis
Our client is a CRO located in the South of France. Due to his growth, he is looking for a Head of Bioanalysis
- Support starting up the bioanalytical laboratory. Train and coach principal investigor(s) in regulated bioanalysis in order to facilitate successful GLP inspection
- Support the team and the Study Director
- Moderate the change management in the bioanalytical laboratory in the transition process from an internal R&D laboratory to a CRO
- Transfer existing standard operating procedures into the site SOP management system; support harmonizing procedures where needed and implement already harmonized the company procedures Implement method development and validation guide.
- Mentor and coach principal investigator(s)/project manager(s) to increase level of professionalism and give them deeper insight in Sponsor’s expectations.
- Leverage experience in state-of-the-art LIMS during the implementation process of Watson LIMS at company on a global scale
- Act as (deputy) project manager mainly during absence of principal investigator(s)/project manager(s)
- Master degree in chemistry, specialized in analytical chemistry and biochemistry.
- At least 15 years of experience in Bioanalyses
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry and working with CROs
- Experience in Project Management and leading study teams
- Knowledge of bioanalytical methods (LC-MS/MS, HPLC-UV/FD, etc.)
- Experience in managing and guiding teams as Project Manager
- High social competence and enjoyment in dealing with complex projects
- Independent and structured working method with hands-on mentality
- Very good communication skills in English are required