Global Consumer Engagement Head
|My client is an innovating, dynamic and growing international pharmaceutical and healthcare company currently expanding their Consumer Care strategic group based in Lausanne area.
Due to this growth of activities my client is looking for a Global Head of Consumer Engagement & Digital
Drive a consumer centricity mind-set throughout the whole consumer care business by:
· leading the consumer engagement strategy at a global level for the Consumer Care Strategic brands.
· driving and nurturing the relationship with agency partners that provide consumer engagement services
· leading consumer engagement best practice & synergies across franchises and key markets, with focus on digital / social media.
· mentoring and coaching the global marketing team and key market teams in use and delivery of engagement programs on a day-to-day basis as well as through the delivery of trainings programs, webinars and external speaker’s sessions.
· Deliver the consumer engagement roadmap
· Contribute to the development of consumer centric campaign Ideas / executions for the priority brands
· Accountable for and co-Lead with marketing consumer engagement strategies and create attractive and rewarding brand experiences. This includes delivery of consumer communication channel and marketing investment guidelines and modular global toolkits / content to be leveraged locally
· Works in partnership with communication agencies to ensure all brand communication contributes to positively enhancing consumer engagement into the brand
· Identify opportunities for synergies across franchises and lead best practices deployment to help support execution in key markets
· Contribute to the Development and updates of consumer portrait, consumer engagement funnel for the brands and other brand building initiatives with a view to activate the Brand Equity Model
· Establish KPIs and Track / monitor the performance and health of these assets to improve them further and inform back the global strategy.
· Closely collaborate with agency partners (eg. google, FB, Hogarth) to leverage necessary support (eg. foundational, analytics, and consumer engagement solutions critical for digital programs)
· Master degree or equivalence in communication / marketing
· Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in Consumer engagement programs with specific focus on Digital in the FMCG industry and in a matrix organization at a global / regional level
· Solid brand marketing as well as direct report management experience (3-5 years)
· Thought leader in consumer communication channel and brand marketing investment strategies
· Proven track record of turning analytics, consumer and market trends into strategies and initiatives to feed brand growth and equity
· In depth experience in delivering complex consumer engagement projects, possessing a Strategic vision on building consumer engagement in brands
· Strong communication skills, proficiency in English, any other language is an asset
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org