Global Brand Director Immuno-Inflammation
My client is an innovating, dynamic and growing international pharmaceutical company currently expanding their team in Switzerland, Vaud Canton.
Due to this growth my client is looking for a Global Brand Director to join their strategic marketing department in Immunology and Inflammation and to be responsible for the development and implementation of the global marketing strategy and execution for current and future pipeline products.
- Working very closely with the Franchise head and the Global Franchise Team
- Develop and refine the global marketing strategy, based on strong product value propositions addressed to key stakeholders to ensure successful commercialization
- Prepare product positioning, patient and prescriber segmentation and key marketing messages
- Together with the Global Franchise team, develop communication strategies to support value messages.
- Work very closely with the global pricing and market access teams to define successful access strategies in key markets
- Work closely with the key affiliates to understand the market requirements and prepare global solutions that can be implemented at local level.
- Prepare the pre-launch market
- Assess the field force requirements and ensure launch readiness for successful launch of biologics
- Develop all aspects of product branding
- Prepare logistics aspects (packaging, production planning …)
- Prepare all launch media (campaign, PR, digital …).
- Coordination of all scientific and medical communications of brands / products.
- Pricing guidelines and market access data in collaboration with the market access and regional marketing team
- Leading the congress activities from marketing perspective (booth, messaging, visuals etc)
- Coordinates the marketing advisory board meetings
- KOL development (national and regional)
- Monitoring the financial performance of brands / products.
- Ideally double science training (engineer, pharmacy or medicine) and degree Business School.
- At least 7-10 years of global marketing experience in a pharmaceutical prescription industry
- Experience working on Chronic Diseases
- Deep understanding on the requirements of global commercialization of biologic products, ideally with experience in dermatology
- MUST have experience launching products in the US and key European markets
- Experience in global transversal projects
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
Please send your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org