- Install, maintain and support application for development
- Configure application, database, and web servers 3rd party software.
- Perform configuration and maintenance of middleware systems.
- Provide technical overviews to other team members regarding server configurations and software installation procedures.
- Take actions to ensure the health of the systems and applications.
- Monitor applications availability
- Master’s degree in technology or equivalent.
- Strong software engineering knowledge and expertise; strong advocate of automation, infrastructure as code and XaaS.
- Vast experience with JVM technologies, features and constraints.
- Experience with microservices and APIs.
- Knowledge of containers and orchestrators; Docker and Kubernetes: a plus.
- Interest in finance; good financial knowledge: an advantage.