Clinical Trial Associate (CTA)
My client is an innovating, dynamic and growing international pharmaceutical company currently expanding their clinical team in Switzerland, Vaud Canton.
Due to this growth my client is looking for an experienced CTA to join them in Lausanne area.
- The Clinical Trial Associate (CTA) is involved in the set up and follow-up of the studies, in the management of study documentation and actively supports the Clinical Research Associate (CRA) and Clinical Project Managers by creating, updating, distributing study materials, tools and documents.
- Generate, finalise and distribute study team agenda and meeting minutes in a timely manner. Act as a support to the CPM for meeting preparation.
- Verify vendor’s work order and create / update purchase orders accordingly, with confirmation from CPM.
- Ensure review of study budget under responsibility of the CPM.
- In case of short / unexpected absences of the CPM, systematically act as Backup and primary point of contact of the study by directing the action items to the most appropriate person.
- Contribute to the quality of all activities and key steps of the clinical study deliverables, and the delivery of the clinical study according to the ICH GCP and local applicable regulations, and in accordance with SOPs.
- Update and/or track study reporting tools
Your Profile :
- University/College degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience as CTA or comparable operating experience in Pharma/CRO/healthcare with good knowledge of budget and invoicing requirement, as well as drug development process and medical terminology.
- Experience in Management and filing of Trial Master File content
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Customer orientation and Team spirit, with ability to foster a collaborative team environment and to work effectively with others in a fast-paced matrix organization;
- Ability to communicate with cross-functional teams.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage stress, pressure and deadlines.
- Good to advanced computer skills with requirement of MS applications.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org