Clinical Project Manager
My client is an innovating, dynamic and growing international medical device company currently expanding their clinical team in Switzerland, Geneva area.
Due to this growth my client is looking for a clinical Project Manager who will be in charge of implementing clinical studies to ensure compliance with the European Medical Device Regulation and its recent updates .
- Manage and successfully completion of clinical research operations in clinical studies
- Ensure that clinical studies are conducted in accordance with local regulations, GCP regulations, and internal SOPs,
- Work closely with external partner (ie CROs)
- Manage CROs and ensure adherence to scope of work within timelines and budget
- Oversee high quality documentation (ie from study protocol to Clinical Study Report) throughout the clinical study is available
- Management of clinical study budgets including site agreements/budget
- Risk management handling
- Establish co-monitoring visit to ensure monitor performance meets expectation
- Ensure that all relevant documents are properly archived in the TMF during the study
- Minimum B.Sc. degree in relevant scientific discipline e.g. Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacy, Biological Sciences or Related Pharmaceutical Science
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in clinical operations (from startup to close-out); project management skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Quick learner to be autonomous quickly
- Fluent in English and French
For more details, please contact Marine Dollat at firstname.lastname@example.org