My client is an innovating, dynamic and growing international pharmaceutical company currently expanding their team in Switzerland, Vaud Canton.
Due to this growth my client is looking for a Head of Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics to join their Strategic Innovation department.
Head of DMPK
- Responsible for the strategy and drive of the global pharmacokinetic activities required for the optimization, selection and early clinical development of future systemic (oral, biological) and topical drug candidates
- Participate in the implementation of the Research Strategy in line with the overall strategy and implements the corresponding technological solutions
- Propose the strategy in DMPK in line with the global strategy and implements the corresponding technological solutions
- Contribute to the evaluation and prioritization of projects in the Research portfolio
- Define the needs, selects and maintains a pool of CRO partners to conduct the DMPK activities needed to implement the strategy
- Organize and lead interaction with CRO partners for all DMPK activities required for research and early clinical evaluation activities of oral, organic, and topical projects
- Organize and direct the DMPK activities needed to support preclinical safety studies and support the early clinical evaluation of oral, organic systemic projects and topical projects
- Organize and direct the DMPK collaborations and the modelling of the human pharmacokinetics necessary for an initial assessment in humans
- Ensure the identification, selection and management of strategic collaborations of the Research Department
- Contribute to the management of the global research budget
- Contribute to maximizing the value proposition of Research and Development projects
Your profile :
- PhD in Pharmacokinetics or in a specialty in related field such as metabolism, modelling, carriers etc.
- Minimum of 15 years of expertise in academic or industrial research in the field of in vitro and in vivo pharmacology associated with human health.
• Strong knowledge or experience of topical, oral and injectable pharmacokinetics in drug design projects
• Academic or experiential training in the drug discovery and development process
• Good knowledge of skin biology and dermatological pathologies as well as an excellent knowledge of development processes in the Pharmaceutical industry in general and early clinical development in particular.
• Fluent in English (Oral and Written)
For more details, please contact Marine Dollat at email@example.com