Based in the Lausanne region of Switzerland, in an innovative and dynamic environment, you will report to the Head of Medical Affairs and will oversee the company’s relationships with the medical community and patient organizations.
Activities and responsibilities:
Lead overall global External Experts (EE) Management
• Build state of the art EE Profiling and Mapping capabilities allowing efficient EE selection.
• Support EE engagement with a broader base of EEs to avoid overusing specific EEs
• Monitor and report relationships with existing EE through CRM system.
• Review and select CRM software/provider that meets the company’s needs globally
Drive the company leadership through active collaborative relationships with Medical Societies
• Build relationships with global medical thought leaders leading medical societies.
• Design and deliver strategic advocacy initiatives, in alignment with local activities and Global strategy.
• Support TA Global Medical Affairs’ external engagement strategy
• Lead the development of Medical Education program agendas for CME events
• Represent the company at selected key congresses and professional meetings
Lead and develop Patient Advocacy Groups (PAGs) engagement & Patient Centricity
• Develop strong collaborations with patient advocacy groups that work in disease areas of interest
• Be point of contact for internal Patient Centricity projects
• Lead the introduction and establishment of a Patient Centricity mindset and strategy
• Develop and maintain the company’s Patient Centricity Charter
• Lead the creation of digital content (social media posts, photos, videos other creative materials)
• Align with governance structure for review and approval of digital/social media content (ex. Global Social Media policy, PRC Review)
• Oversee key analytics tools/partners and make recommendations for improvement.
Lead Global Funding Requests
• Lead Global Funding Request Strategy and chair its Committee
• Collect and Prioritize Global Funding Requests based on alignment with global Compagny’s strategy
• Budget and forecast accuracy within GFR centralized budget
• Serve as single point person and project lead for all Global Funding Requests; receive and review requests for completeness; prepare for, lead and coordinate all GFR Committee meetings; and communicate with grant requestors.
• Communicate internally which organizations that receive funding from the Compagnie’s GFR Committee, the strategic interest and the outcomes and progress updates
• Align GFR practices with Global and Local compliance regulations.
Manage the MPR unit
• Builds and manages a team of MPR Managers.
• Develops and implements appropriate SOPs and strategic initiatives to improve efficiencies related to MPR and cross-functional collaborations.
• Prepare unit budget request and control spends within the defined yearly budget
• PhD or Pharmaceutical Degree or equivalent
• 10 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry in an equivalent position